This remote learning page is designed to enable your child to continue learning at home if they are required to self-isolate while the rest of their class are in school. In the unfortunate event that a whole year group is required to self-isolate, we will be extending this offer to allow interaction, assessment and feedback each day with the class teacher. More information about this will provided to classes when required.
- Once it has been confirmed that your child has gone into self isolation their teacher will contact the parent/carer via Class Dojo.
- Work will then be set for the pupil via School Spider. The pupil will need to login to access this.
- Additional guidance about supporting your child with learning at home is available on each class page.
- We would strongly encourage all children to read regualry. An overview of reading expectations and a recommended reading list can be found here
- Some useful links to further support learning can be found below -